PORTE DES LILAS CANDLE
335 lei (TVA inclus)
In stockAdd to Wishlist
Porte des Lilas scented candle by celebrated French ceramic house, Astier de Villatte. A dream of times past: next stop, Porte des Lilas. At the exit of the celebrated 20s metro station, the stairs bring the delighted voyager to alleys neatly bordered by pretty little houses, with mauve lilacs overflowing their garden fences. One is enraptured by the delicious and verdant fragrances, mixed here and there with puffs of rose and jasmine.
- Scent family – Floral.
- Notes: Lilac, rose, and jasmine.
- Size: 260g, burntime 60 – 70 hours.
- This candle uses 100% natural wax, free of paraffin, petrochemicals, and byproducts of GMO’s.
- The glass is hand blown in Tuscany, making each one completely unique.
- This item is not available for online purchasing, to enquire please phone the store on 09 3764802, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an order.
- The labels and packaging for the candles are printed by Monsieur Huin, the last typesetter in France.
- Care instructions: ensure the entire wax surface is molten each burn before extinguishing the flame. Trimming the wick after each burn prevents soot forming on the glass.